RE: adobe and it's flash really ticking me off

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:19:39 -0500

Heather,

Several download links have been given, and I don't know which one you're
using. The one that always works for me is
http://updateflash.org

It will first detect if your AFP is current. If not, it will install it for
you. There's no searching through webpages for the download link, etc. I'd
had all kinds of problems with AFP before learning of this website. Now I
get it installed and working in both IE8 and Firefox without a hitch.

  _____