Re: new laptop and JAWS?

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:11:39 -0600

Brandon,
You might want to review your JAWS specifications.  I copied the following from
the FS web site:

JAWS 64-bit Standard can be used with 64-bit versions of Windows 7 Home
Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Home Basic.

JAWS 32-bit Standard can be used with 32-bit versions of Windows 7 Home
Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Basic, and Windows XP
Home.

Therefore, you only need JAWS for Windows Professional if you are going to use
versions of Windows other than those mentioned above.

Gary King

w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx