Re: narrative tv

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:02:42 -0500

Well, only RealPalyer is mentioned. If you need to download it via the
narrative site, follow their suggested steps as follows:
Go to http://narrativetv.com/
Select the link Enjoy free narrated programming on the web NOW!
This will bring you to the following film listing page
http://narrativetv.com/films.htm
Select the link Get the free RealPlayer Real.com home page, and wait for it
to load.
Normally, the download will start immediately. If not, the page provides
Downloading Instructions. I didn't go any further because I already have
RealPlayer. Please read the info on every single installation screen because
sometimes free downloaded programs tend to get something in return. Usually,
the practice is to scan the info from top to bottom, and we then tab to
every single check box and decide whether we check it or not.
Good luck!
Adam