jaws and powered dvd please help

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:40:34 -0500

    Joe hear again.
I finely got the volume control too work, but people on the list forgot too
tell me that the minus key makes the sound  lower. Now I have another
question?when
I lower the volume  with the minus key and bring it up with the plus key, why
does jaws get louder or lower along with the dvd as its playing?  another
words no matter how I set the volume I can't set jaws @ one volume, and set the
dvd @ another, even when I go into the sound and audio page, can anyone
please help.
Thanks all the best Joseph, p.s.How do I save my dvd too the drive local disk c
so I don't  have too keep putting the disk in always every time I wan't
 to play a dvd, I should bee able too save it too my harddrive.
with love always from Joseph.
with love always from Joseph.