Re: jaws and powered dvd please help

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:10:59 -0500

Because it's adjusting the wave volume, that will turn up and down almost
everything sound related in your computer, it's a shame, I know I wish there
was a way to adjust the volume in Jaws alone some times, but the only way
I've accomplished this over the years is through the use of other synths or
in the case of my current computer, a 2nd sound card for jaws only.