Re: narrative tv

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 06:03:39 -0500

Hi David,
You're right. The links are accessible but when I tried The Stranger nothing
happened. The  movie played but there was no sound in RealPlayer, except
Jaws. I had to close RealPlayer, turn off VPC and played it again and it
worked. Closed RealPlayer again, turned on VPC, and this time it worked. For
some reason, Jaws stopped talking in RealPlayer when the movie was playing.
When I alt tabbed to other applications, Jaws talked again. I have no clear
explanation. One might try the following: play the movie, press control s to
stop, close Jaws, alt tab to RealPlayer, and control p to play. Then,
control p to pause, restart Jaws, alt tab to RealPlayer, control p again and
see if it the sound is back. The worst case scenario would be to close Jaws
while listening to the movie. Why not? I hope you have high speed to
appreciate these wonderful 50 + movies.
Adam