RE: logging on automatically

  • From: "Blind Melon Chitlin" <buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:18:06 +1000

Hi,
Try using the tweak ui from the jfwlite site
This little utility will let you choose which account you wish to have
log on automatically when u start your computer up.
I have had this same problem on a system with xp pro with only one user
account after installing the dot net frame work for sony vegas video, a
editor that my wife uses.

hth

Cheers,James