Re: logging on automatically

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:37:53 -0500

Hi ray, thanks for your help. I think I finally got it to work. When I
unchecked the box I had to type in a username. I thought the all ready
filled in name of administer would be enough, but appearently not. I just
hope I still havea full administer rights. Now it did log on automatically,
finally! thanks again.