RE: jaws 7

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:34:21 -0600

After using Jaws Key J, did you try to hit the Alt key to see if it
brings up the menu choices next?  I don't have to do that, but you
might.  I don't know.  JAWS acts differently for different folks, after
all.  I get Options, and then hit enter on that to get to basics.

Chris Feist - The one and only!