Re: highlight text in Microsoft Word

  • From: Bill Tipton <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:15:01 -0700

Hello,

I may have been unclear about what I meant about highlighting text.
http://www.tech2u.com.au/training/tech2u/word97_2/highlight.html
Has a good explanation of what I am trying to do.
Highlighting text puts a colored bar over the text. It is a similar effect
to using a highlighter marker on a book.

Below is what I did with help to highlight text.

Reviewing must be selected in the view/tool bar option for this option to
be viewable by a sighted person.

There is a picture of a marker pen, and then to the right of that there is
an arrow.
Click on the arrow to choose the color.
Then when you click on the color it will highlight the selected text in
that color.

These descriptions are from a sighted person looking at the screen.

Does anyone know how to do this with Jaws 5.0?

I am using Word 2000.

Thanks for any help.

Bill