RE: highlight text in Microsoft Word

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:24:22 -0700

Using Word XP, I just tested what Chip said.  I wrote a two-word
document.  I highlighted the first word in blue, and insert-5 reported it
as being 'black on blue.'  The other word was reported as being black on
white.  I then copied the first word and pasted it after the
second.  Insert-5 reported the third word as being 'black on blue.'  So
assuming JFW is accurate, (I didn't print this and have anybody look at
it,) the highlight is indeed preserved when the text is copied.

Dean