Re: help with JFW and clipboard

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:39:06 -0700

Terra,
you can succeed in copying something new just by responding Yes to that
dialogue. it's asking you if you're finished collecting multiple things with
the append feature and ready to overwrite that stuff with a normal control c
copy action now. If you don't want to lose what you've been collecting with
the Append feature, you could always use it again (Windows C, as you know)
to add one more thing to the group and then when you paste it with Insert V
somewhere and don't want to keep the old items where you're pasting, just
delete them and leave the most recent item you added. Everything will still
remain on the clipboard if that's how you want to do this. But if you really
aren't trying to retain what you put into the clipboard anymore, just say
Yes and the Clipboard will work in the standard way again.

Hope I've understood the question.
yo're