RE: help with JFW and clipboard

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:17:45 -0600

I've had this same problem...after appending text to the clipboard and then
later choosing to overwrite the contents of the clipboard, the new copied
text doesn't get copied, and when I paste it's the old text I appended that
gets pasted. It's sort of hit or miss as to whether or not it works.

Cheers,

Russell