Re: blogging and jfw

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:35:22 -0600

Hi Ron. I use Tabulas.com, which is quite accessible. I've only used the
blogging part, but I think I remember reading that there is a visual only
CAPTCHA in order to join their forums though. That might've changed, I don't
know. But I've used their blogging platform for a little over a year and I
really like it.
Jake
Please visit me at http://jajoehl_74.tabulas.com