Re: blogging and jfw

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:33:27 -0600

Hi Yardbird, I was curious, I have created an account on the Wordpress site, but when attempting to write a blog entry, I never could locate the edit box with Jaws into which entries can be typed.

Perhaps you could let me know your secret.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>