Re: auto forms mode

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:10:03 -0400

Hello Rick:

I agree with you for the most part that it is all about numbers.  They are
going to maximize their profits against resources to satisfy the largest
share of the market they can.

Someone told me that there are approximately ten million people in the US
alone who are vision impaired in some way or other.

The questions are, out of those ten million people: how many of us use a
computer and, how many of us are there whose visual impairment is bad enough
that we require the use of large print screen emulation software or screen
reading speech software in order that we can use a computer at all.

As I have said before, it is amazing how many people out there who are not
aware that adaptive technology even exists that would allow vision impaired
individuals to be able to use a computer.

And among that population who are not aware of such technology, there are
bound to be heads of companies and computer programmers.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber