Re: auto forms mode

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Caroline <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:35:05 +0100

Caroline,
Yeah, I agree %100. People are always moaning that FS are not coming outv with
inovation, and when you look at the new feature set, you'll see that. I don't
understand why this doesn't happen with GW micro, maybe it's just the diversity
of JAWS. Anyway, for all the critics, I'm telling ya, JAWS 10 will come out
with a new feature that we don't know of that may explode the AT market.
So, wait until the final release and then the critics and supporters can make
their comments properly.
Best regards,
Orhan.
--