RE: auto forms mode

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:39:00 -0500 (CDT)

The company that makes Quicken and QuickBooks has indicated no interest in making their products more accessible. This is something that both FS and GW agree on. The fact that no screen reader offers much support for these products should be an indicator here of where the blame lies.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Proud JAWS User

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, DJ wrote:

Now that, I strongly agree with.  Quicken and QuickBooks are widely used and
could use some FS focus.

 _____