Re: Word problem fixed Thanks to all

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:47:35 -0500

Alicia,

I'm glad you were able to fix your problem.  I'm not aware of a checkbox that
changes the number of documents that can be loaded into Word; however, in Word
2003, if you uncheck the Windows in Taskbar checkbox under the View Tab in
Options, the Alt+Tab key combination will no longer switch between documents.
The Control+F6 key combination will work whether the box is checked or
unchecked.  It wasn't clear to me whether you were using Alt+Tab or Control+F6
to switch between documents when you first started having this problem.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx