Word problem fixed Thanks to all

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:24:26 -0500

Hello, Everyone:

Thanks to all that helped me try to figure out why two files were not opening
in word. I do not know why but it is now working fine and I can press control
f6 between the documents. I do not know what I did to fix it, but I played
around in the settings and checked a box that seemed to fix the problem. Thanks
again for everyone who tried hard to help me figure out my problem and sorry I
was so vague with the questions and did not give important information such as
version of word and operating system from the start.

Have a great day!
Alicia