Web Mail & Earthlink

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:27:41 -0500

Hello All:

This message is primarily for those who have Earthlink account but also for
those who have servers with the similar problem.

I noticed that when I tried to use the Web Mail for Earthling, I see the
link saying "IMGLNK" which I i know means to be inaccessible because it's
graphics.

I thought I used to be able to use web mail in Earthlink but what happened.

That is not fair for Earthlink to make this inaccessible to us who are
blind.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jeff