Re: Web Mail & Earthlink

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:55:39 -0500

OK, for starters, to go directly to the Earthlink webmail page, go to,
http://www.webmail.earthlink.net

Then, the next thing you should hear is Jaws ask you for your E-mail address
and password.
Enter that information and it will take you to that E-mail addresses page.
If you start from the top of the page, one of the links down the page should
be inbox.  But even if you ignore that, you should see your messages a
little ways down the page.
Unless they've changed something since newyears.  Maybe I should go have a
look.  Jack