Re: Web Mail & Earthlink

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:19:09 -0500

Hi! Jeff,
    One thing I would like to add about Earthlink. No, I do not use the
service, however, not long ago there was a legnthy article in our local
newspaper, (Buffalo News) printed in Buffalo, NY which specifically
referrred to a blind Tech Support person who was receiving questions from
blind subs ribers to Earthlink. Now, I am curious if you use this service
that Earthlink provides for screen reading owners to contact direvctly the
blind Tech Support person who is well versed on JAWS and can answer any and
all of your questions who was spotlighted in this article
       Linksma.