Upgrading jaws 5.0

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:29:12 -0500

Hey everyone,
I recently installed jaws 6.0 from Freedom Scientific and it is set to stop
working on March 15. I use MSN Messenger 6.2 frequently and I was wondering if
I could upgrade jaws 5.0 (which is still on my computer) to a higher version
that works with MSN Messenger 6.0?

I don't really want to pay $800-$1000 for a new version just for MSN, nor can I
really afford it and it's become important for communication in college. Any
help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Marc

P.S. If you have any direct links as to where I can find an upgrade, that would
also be excellent. Thanks again!