Re: Upgrading jaws 5.0

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:39:41 -0600

Chris,

I believe you made several mistakes here. There are at least 2, possibly 3,
versions of jaws that will work with msn messenger 6.2, and unless I'm
mistaken windows 2000. The versions of jaws that will work with msn
messenger 6.2 are of course jaws 6.0, 5.1, and if I'm not mistaken jaws
5.00.844, that latest release of jaws 5.0. You are correct in saying that
msn messenger won't work on  windows 9X or NT4, but I think it will run on
both xp and 2000  just fine with the versions of jaws I mentioned.

Gary