Re: Upgrading jaws 5.0

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 00:03:28 -0500

Hi again,

I haddownloaded the version of 6.0 that runs out on March 155, I am running
win2000, and MSN 6.2 is working with jaws 6.0. Is this exclusive to this
version of the 6.0 release (you mentioned there was an ILM release and a
quella version) or would there be any difference?

I just don't want to have to shell for a copy of XP, obviously.

Thanks again and sorry if I frustrated you guys with the MSN compatibaility
issue. I thought someone mentioned that it worked with one of the 5.x
versions before, so that's why I was confused. Thanks again!

-Marc