RE: Upgrading jaws 5.0

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:38:59 -0500

Hello Mark.

Jaws for Windows version 5.1 was a free upgrade to Jaws for Windows 5.0
customers.

If your serial number is in the list of serial numbers eligible to download
Jaws for Windows version 6.0 download the ILL version of Jaws for Windows
version 6.0 and install it on your computer.  Then call Freedom scientific
support and ask for your 20 digit code to authorize the program.  If you was
eligible for the quella version that you downloaded in December you should
also be eligible for the ILL version.  Without having to shell out any more
money.  However I want to make it very clear this is a SMA upgrade.