Re: Starting coding on iTunes

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:57:09 -0400

John, I maybe taking a risk here, but If you need a beta tester for the iTunes
scripts count me in. I don't know much about scripting, but I sure can find
problems. lol.

In all seriousness, I am interested in a low budget/free (if your scripts are
good, I will certainly pay for them) iTunes scripts that  works. So if you need
beta testers, I am available.