Re: Starting coding on iTunes

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:21:55 -0800

I will keep this in mind. Beta testing will be important before I release it. I
will have to make another site to deal with the distribution of it. iTunes is
way more popular that rhapsody so I just like to keep the traffic seperate.
If all goes well, this will take about a month. That is, if I don't run into
any issues that are unexpectedly some sort of bug. Who else wants to beta test?
Email me off list with the subject header iTunes beta tester.
Thanks much,
John