Starting coding on iTunes

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:13:13 -0800

I realize this is jumping the gun, but I will take up another project for the
summer time. For now, I couldn't resist working with iTunes. I have a lot of
code already good for copy and paste, but it will still take some time. I can
code in my spare time during this semester. From the looks of things, I will
have to add some special code for it because they don't use easy to target
window names. This means I have to compare more complex information about each
window to make it simple to code. Anyway, I don't know how long it will take
but it will be better when done.
I will try to build it with last effects, that is it should be able to handle
program changes and updates.