Re: Shutting down problem!

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 20:12:59 +0330

Some versions of windows do not support the Hibernate command. Although
sometimes there exist a hibernate option, but it doesn't work or might do
something else. I don't know if this is a bug or this might be configurable.
BTW, for the time being, I recommend to avoid the hibernate option in any
settings! Instead you can use standby... but be aware of the differences of the
two modes!

HTH
Hamid