Re: Shutting down problem!

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 07:09:43 -0400

?Well, I will quoat Microsoft on the sleep function. Sleep is an improve version of sleep. It won't waste as much batery and every part of your computer is turned off. The only part that remains "on" is the actual ram. Microsoft says is a faster, safer and more stable choice than standby ever was. To be honewst, I have never had any problem with sleep mode. So I don't complain.