Re: Replying directly to sender in JAWS 9

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:56:36 -0800

Hi bob,

When you spoke to John Carson, did he happen to give you a ticket # for
reference? If so, would you please post it here or write me off list and let me
know.

 I too had contacted them just the other day. The reply I received was

snip
":  Our development team has been made aware of this issue and it will be
addressed in a future release of the JAWS® screen reading software."
end snip

I replied back to them and asked if they knew if it was going to be addressed
in an update to jaws 9 or in a later version. I have not heard back from them.
I will keep the list updated of what I find out.

rich