Re: Replying directly to sender in JAWS 9

  • From: "Steve Vandecar" <cougars-den@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:00:42 -0800

They work for me is all I can say.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Replying directly to sender in JAWS 9

Yup, looks like the reply directly to sender scripts are broken.
The script used to copy sender's return address into the clipboard then paste it into the return address but it definitely has been broken. Jaws continues to be like the old game of "May I?" where you take 2 steps forward and 3 backward. You're never out of the quicksand with FS. Pay me $150 and I'll pull you out by your right hand---sorry about that; I meant the left---Another $150 please and we'll try again to get it right. What's wrong with this picture? As long as you keep shelling out that $150, maybe I'll keep on letting you slip from my grasp. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>