Re: Reply to sender

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:42:10 -0500

Hi, Roger.

I skipped JAWS 7 because of all the problems reported on this list. If you don't get a fast answer, look through the JAWS help files for your JAWS 7. I believe it was Judith who pointed out that with this version, you may need to create the shortcut. What was new to JAWS 7, as I recall, is that JAWS added the reply to sender capability. For whatever reason, even though FS added the capability, it may not have assigned the shortcut in that version.