Re: Reply To Sender

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:01:01 -0700

Hi Richard,

 I'm not sure what you mean by your reference to a political debate. But as
I mentioned, I also wrote to FS tech support with a cc to Bryan and Eric,
and received from Bryan approximately the same reply as you quote below.

However, I wrote back and asked if there was a possibility that the fix
might be included in any Jaws 9 updates that FS issued between now and the
release of the next version. To which Bryan replied that there will be no
more updates for version 9, so it won't be until Jaws 10 that the function
will work properly again.