Re: Reading html messages

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:19:30 -0700

Wendy,

First, it's strange that you can't read them. You may want to play around with
closing the reading pane and also check whether maximized or not. However you
can tell Outlook 2007 to read all messages in plain text, but you'll lose the
ability to click on embedded links. Here's how:

Tools/Trust Center/E-Mail Security

You'll find a checkbox for reading all messages in plain text. They sure did a
good job of hiding it.

Dave