Automatic start JAWS

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:11:19 +0800

Hi.

I plan to install different versions of JAWS on my two systems running
different Window versions. The reason of this is I would like to know what
version of JAWS has the feature to automatically start JAWSjust for the
specific user account I have on my computer. Using Vista, I find a JAWS
option wich the user can start JAWS after the log-on process. The JAWS I am
using there is JAWS 10.154. However, when I install JAWS 10.512 on XP, only
I have is a checkbox whether you like to start JAWS automatically or not. My
question is, does it depend on OS or on JAWS version? I decided to ask about
this to avoid installing and uninstalling just to know.

Thank you.

Jouie

___

Penguin

Visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles.

___

GIF image