Re: Reading Japanese Romaji with JFW

  • From: "Alvin" <alvin.nkw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:57:27 +0800

Hi Peter

When JFW encounters the romaji, it treats it like any english words.  So for
myself, I have to  use the cursor to read character by character in order to
make sense of the word.

You have to switch the profile to japanese voice if the webpage is in japanese.
 Or, if kanji words are displayed after the romaji, you just have to switch
between the english and japanese voice.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Alvin