RE: Question about first version of JAWS

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 09:31:01 -0600

Hmm, I also used Artic Vision using the Symphonics 215 board in the 80s. I
started with JAWS in 1994 when I got an Arkinstone computer with OpenBook. I
think it was loaded with Windows 3.?? And I can not remember what JAWS
version. I know my JAWS license is less than 5000.

Man, have we come a long, long way since those days.

Cy, The anasazi