Re: Question about first version of JAWS

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:55:50 -0700

Hi,
I started with Artic Winvision, switched to a 60-day timed evaluation of JAWS
1.21 in the summer of 1996, went back to Artic Winvision for a while, then
switched back to JAWS when I upgraded my old Windows 3.1 box to Windows 95 in
April 1997.  So I guess the version that I first owned was JAWS 2.0. For
synthesizers, I used an Artic TransPort mainly, but I liked the old DoubleTalk,
too.

Tom