Re: Question about first version of JAWS

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:12:35 +0100

Hi all.
My 3.7 was installed on a Windows ME desktop too, back on Christmas Day 2000! Oh I remember that day very well as it was my first personal computer with my own software and all that!

Sent using Thunderbird

On 03/09/2010 20:48, Németh Dávid wrote:
Hello,

Jaws V3.7 on WinME in january of 2002, on a desktop. Since i use JFW.
Most of the next versions i used, 4.02, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0,
11.0.

Regards,

Dávid

On 2010.09.03. 19:16, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hello all.
What was the first version of JAWS you ever used? Mine was JFW version
3.2 on a laptop running Windows 95.

Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: