RE: Problem Installing JfW 6.0

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:58:50 -0500

Thanks for your willingness to help, but there's nothing to paste.  It
simply says "installing modem driver".  If I then hit Next, it asks me =
restart the computer, and after restarting, there's no new JAWS, nothing
new.  I read it using Narrator, and I didn't believe my ears, so I got =
my
wife to look at the screen, and that's exactly what it said.
Nothing more than that.