RE: Outlook

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:42:00 +0200

John

    Thanks for the explanation.  I like to understand.

People to whom I send e-mails regularly are in my address book.  So Outlook
does not get the opportunity to "try" to remember and auto complete their
addresses.

From what you are saying, it seems as if this is a blessing.  I would hate
sending a "personal" e-mail to the wrong person!

From what Chris wrote, I think we now will have to accept that Microsoft
Outlook 2000 just does not have this luxurious function of firstly auto
completing and secondly, when it does auto complete, to do it  correctly.

Renette