Outlook

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:39:38 -0500

Hello Rynette,

You keep the same hours I do. I also get just the name of the person and not
the full email address in the to field. However, this only happens if the
person's info is stored in the address book. If it is a person I email a lot
but have not saved their information in the address book, their address
still comes up after the first three letters are typed in the to field. That
is, if there are no other people whose addresses begin with those same three
letters.

   Sometimes if I start to type a person's name in the to field, I get the
wrong person because JFW is not speaking the completed name or address. For
instance, if I want to send a message to Steve, I have to type S T E V
because typing S T E might send a message to Stephanie.

    Finally, JFW seems to read auto completed names when I type them but
rarely reads an auto completed email address.

Sorry to talk so long.

Take care,

John