RE: Norton 2008 with Jaws

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:45:37 -0400

Hi Ron,

I know a number of screen reader users who are using the free AVG anti virus
program. It is very screen reader friendly and I know people who swear by
it. I also know people who don't hold it in as high regard. I don't use it
myself, but from what I hear from others, it does the job and it is screen
reader friendly. You can get it at Free.grisoft.com

Ryan