Re: Norton 2008 with Jaws

  • From: "tiscali" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:49:17 -0000

Hello.

I am using Norton antivirus 2008, with Jaws 6.0.  My machine is using Windows
xp home.

The error message is:

npcLUStb.exe - Bad Image
The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec
Shared\ccVrTrst.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against
your installation diskette.

Appreciate any help you can give me.

Ron