Re: New computer & Jaws

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:15:05 -0800

JAWS 9 was tested with MS-Office 2007.

Dave

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Shugart
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 6:42 AM
  Subject: Re: New computer & Jaws

  Thanks so much to all of you who have answered.

  Another question, does Jaws work well with Microsoft Office 2007?

  Thanks.

  Nancy

  "Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe
you are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
  Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
  http://www.provethemwrong.com