Re: New computer & Jaws

  • From: "James at work" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:28:23 -0500 (EST)

Being someone who works for Dell, I can safely say I've personally seen no
more or less, better or worse issues with Vista on laptops versus
desktops. Yeah there's the occasional stability issue, but once Microsoft
decides on a release date for service pack 1, that *should* be corrected.
JAWS also, since version 9.0, is supposed to work a lot better with Vista
than previously, though I've never tried it on my own to be sure.

James,
List Admin
On Mon, March 3, 2008 07:12, Nancy Shugart wrote:
Diana,

Is your Gateway a laptop or desktop?

Thanks.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe
you are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com