Re: New computer & Jaws

  • From: "dianna alley" <dianna24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:07:34 -0700

sure I will.
----- Original Message ----- From: "cheryll" <cheryll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: New computer & Jaws

Hello Dianna,

I too have a system that stutters with jaws. I've posted this to the group
for any ideas, so far there haven't been any thoughts on the fix.  If you
receive answers, will you please forward them along to me.
cheryll@xxxxxxxxxxx

many thanks,
Cheryl

----- Original Message ----- From: "dianna alley" <dianna24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>